We are looking for:
People who work at Perpetio care about the success of the company and the product they make. When our apps become popular - it's an achievement for the whole team. It's a true joy to see app or game being used by someone on a bus or train :)
Our people think ahead, show ideas and initiative. And we as a company can entrust them a responsibility. That is why we are looking for people who are professionals and can work without micro-management. People who get things done.
Do you recognize yourself? let's work together!
- More than 2 years experience in IT project management;
- Solid communication skills, highly self-organization skills, attention to details;
- High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process;
- Solid knowledge of JIRA, Trello or similar;
- At least Upper-intermediate english level.
Our perfect PM:
- Knows how to be on the one way with the client and team;
- Maintains a balance between the goals of the business and customer;
- Provides a quality product up to the deadline.
Will be a plus:
- The technical education or cases in software development;
- Experience with pre-sales and preparing proposals;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes;
- Have an analytical mindset.
- Defining project objectives, scoping, estimating;
- Defining project requirements, preparing technical documentation;
- Manage project team, monitor team performance;
- Monitor the progress and status of each goal;
- Meetups with the team;
- Results reporting;
- Creating and maintaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Opportunity to work with the hype technologies;
- English lessons;
- Flexibility in your working hours;
- Work from home when needed;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), holidays and sick leaves;
- Friendly team (check our Instagram — @perpetio);
- Cozy office;
- Friday pizza;
- Funny corporate events.
Currently open positions