We are looking for:
People who work at Perpetio care about the success of the company and the product they make. When our apps become popular - it's an achievement for the whole team. It's a true joy to see app or game being used by someone on a bus or train :)
Our people think ahead, show ideas and initiative. And we as a company can entrust them a responsibility. That is why we are looking for people who are professionals and can work without micro-management. People who get things done.
Do you recognize yourself? let's work together!
- 1+ years of practical experience with Flutter;
- Experience in Dart (including Dart streams / RxDart);
- Previous experience in Android /iOS application development, using one or more of the popular programming languages: Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
- Experience of working with Git;
- Experience with RESTful API;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL Databases;
- Intermediate+ English.
Will be a plus:
- Don’t hesitate to ask a lot of questions;
- Experiment with new technologies in your spare time;
- Github/bitbucket account with own code.
- Developing and maintaining Flutter applications;
- Working with the server team and participating in API development.
- Opportunity to work with the hype technologies;
- English lessons;
- Flexibility in your working hours;
- Work from home when needed;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), holidays and sick leaves;
- Friendly team (check our Instagram — @perpetio);
- Cozy office;
- Friday pizza;
- Funny corporate events.
Currently open positions