We are looking for:
People who work at Perpetio care about the success of the company and the product they make. When our apps become popular - it's an achievement for the whole team. It's a true joy to see app or game being used by someone on a bus or train :)
Our people think ahead, show ideas and initiative. And we as a company can entrust them a responsibility. That is why we are looking for people who are professionals and can work without micro-management. People who get things done.
Do you recognize yourself? let's work together!
- 2+ years of experience in Android development;
- Good programming skills in Java;
- Practical experience of software development using Android SDK;
- Deep understanding of OOP principles, Design Patterns, Clean Architecture;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Good Understanding of Android development practices (common problems and solutions);
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experienced with relational databases;
- Experience in deploying apps to the Google Play;
- Experience with Git;
- Intermediate + level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Figma, Zeplin;
- Experience with creating custom views;
- Experiment with new technologies in your spare time;
- Don’t hesitate to ask a lot of questions;
- Github/bitbucket account with own code we could check.
- Opportunity to work with the hype technologies;
- English lessons;
- Flexibility in your working hours;
- Work from home when needed;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), holidays and sick leaves;
- Friendly team (check our Instagram — @perpetio);
- Cozy office;
- Friday pizza;
- Funny corporate events.
Currently open positions